Lease Process Dealer Interaction
The information on this page is for you if you are a machine tool dealer interested in learning how we work with you to develop financing and leasing options for your buyers of machine tools, CNC lathes, shears, cutting tools, laser cutters, etc.
Our process typically starts with a phone call and a consultation to determine what equipment may be sold, your customer’s needs and resources.
Once we get a picture of how we can help you facilitate a sale, we:
- Discuss methods for us to contact your customer and work with them to submit a credit application. An online form can be found at http://www.techfin.net/tfsapp_3.pdf. We can also e-mail or FAX the form directly to them or to you.
- Your customer will FAX or e-mail a completed and signed form to us.
- We present the application for approval.
- Our staff will e-mail or FAX a tailor made proposal to your customer and we will call your customer, if you desire, to follow up on our proposal and discuss options.
- Upon customer consent, we’ll submit a Commitment Letter to you and you can proceed with the equipment sale.
- Concurrently, we’ll prepare loan documents and supply them to your customer for signatures.
- Upon receipt of your customer’s signed loan documents, equipment funding will proceed.
- The lease activates upon equipment delivery, setup and signoff, at which time the first payment, per the terms is due.
Understand that we will keep you informed every step of the way and sincerely look forward to meeting your needs, whatever your financing requirements are.
To get started:
Call us at 800-886-1469
Email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org