Capital Equipment Buyer
We work with capital equipment buyers who need help financing capital-intensive equipment like machine tools, factory equipment, manufacturing tools and CNC machines, mills, etc. so this page has information that buyers of manufacturing equipment will find useful.
Our equipment-buying clients have one thing in common, the need to get the manufacturing equipment required to remain competitive at the lowest total cost of ownership possible.
In Short, We Want to Work With You!
We’d like to help you finance your next equipment purchase. To get started, have you ever asked yourself any of thee questions?
- “How do we accomplish more with less?”
- “How do I get the machines I need to be more productive and remain competitive?”
- “How do we evaluate the various financing options to make the choice that helps our business most?”
- “Can I buy new equipment with minimal down payment, and low monthly cost?
- “How can a get the fastest return on my machine too investment?
- “Can I keep my bank line of credit AND lease new equipment?”
These are the challenging questions that factory owners and managers must address and we can help.
Machine Tool Buyer Profile
Exactly what kind of clients work with Tech Financial Services?
Our clients typically share many of the following characteristics. If they fit you well, chances are we can help you find the financing option that best fits the needs of you and your company.
- High standards of Excellence – Good enough isn’t. Their pursuit of excellence requires the most advanced and capable machines available.
- Enjoy finding creative solutions to their shop floor needs with practical results
- Committed to success
- Need to produce more, with better quality while also reducing overhead.
- Concerned about changes in tax laws – Our clients need to up-to-date information on tax incentives for capital equipment that change yearly, sometimes more often in times of economic change.
Next, learn more about how we work with our clients.
Here are some additional resources on our web site that you may find useful: